To set a password on your wifi network, simply follow the steps below:
1. Connect to the internet through your WiFi.
2. Check the IP Address your your router. If you’re not sure simply follow these steps:
a. Click Start.
b. Click Run.
c. Type cmd. Press Enter on your keyboard.
d. On the black screen type: ipconfig
e. Press Enter.
f. IP Addresss is the default gateway shown.
3. Open Internet Explorer (or any internet browser you are using) and type that IP Address on the address bar:
You will see a page like this:
The navigation bar is on the left side.
4. Click Wireless on the left-hand menu.
5. Click on the dropdown menu for Encryption. Select WPA2.
7. For Pre-Shared Key Format, choose Passphrase on the dropdown menu.
8. Type your desired Wifi network password on the Pre-Shared Key box. Click Apply Changes.
9. To set password on your admin page, click Management on the left sidebar.
10. Fill up the required fields and click Apply Changes.